Saturday, June 18, 2011

Almost Granola is No Longer Almost a Reality!

   My first post on Almost Granola! I am pretty excited because I have imagined writing this blog now for about 5 years. All my other blogs have been leading up to this one.

   I sometimes joke about being a "Hippie" to my friends and family because I like to do things things in the spirit of simplicity like; instead of medicines and chemicals, I use single ingredient foods to cure minor ailments (except for the serious stuff, which I leave up to the medical professionals!) and I am all about being kind to folks, our environment and our bodies. My children & I try never to kill any living thing; ants, spiders, mosquitoes, etc. (yes, even mosquitoes!) that we find indoors are all instantly enrolled in our Capture and Release Program, where they are relocated to a more suitable environment for their well being (IE, outdoors). We live within the rule that No Life is Worth Less Than Our Own (thank you Bee Movie) and Education is Power.

   That being said, I am struggling with my moral compass over the elimination of our resident dandelions, although that is another story!

   I'd like to welcome you to my newest and most exciting online adventure, my hope is that you enjoy your time here as much as I do.
So, Welcome to Almost Granola!

No comments:

Post a Comment